Monday, February 4, 2013

Prabal Gurung's collection for Target

So if you're like me you love Target. Well, I may have a slight obsession with Target but that's a different story. The mega store does amazing designer collaborations every so often and next up is Prabal Gurung's collection. I am thrilled the designer is offering the collection at Target prices for budget fashionistas and even more excited that it goes on sale this weekend! I personally will try to face the crowds to get my hands on a couple of pieces so wish me luck because something tells me this collection will not last. Can we say Missoni part deux? Here are some of my favorites and hopefully soon to be in my closet. Check out the entire collection on Elle's website.












Photo: Courtesy of Target

No comments:

Post a Comment