Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mykonos, Greece
In Monte Carlo

I recently went on a two week European vacation with amazing boyfriend and found some truly one of a kind treasures along the way. It's not hard to miss the fashion influence that runs through each city.We visited France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Spain as well as Monaco and each country had their own unique style, some more elaborate than the next. It was a great experience that I wouldn't trade for the world.

One tip to get the most glam out of your vacation is I recommend researching vintage shops and popular stores in the cities you plan on visiting. A great store to visit if you should ever travel to Monaco is called Le Dressing, never in my life have I seen so much vintage Chanel, Hermes, YSL and Gucci. It didn't take me long to discover the gems the boutique offered. I scored some amazing python peep toe Christian Louboutins that were just calling my name from the window! It's a second hand store with great quality high end items without taking out a loan to get them. Do your research, you never know what you can stumble upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment