Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Girl Lounge

Bar Cart 

Peonies and Striped straws add some glam.

Fun napkins.

Wine chiller, Limited Edition Chandon and frame adds character.
I have to say that ever since getting hooked on Mad Men I have wanted a stylish bar cart, I was lucky enough to find this affordable one at Ikea on an impromptu visit this weekend. It was fairly easy to set up... but then again I just watched my boyfriend do it for me(ha!). I added some girly details to the cart since it is going into my dressing room/ closet that I have been trying to set up for a year now.

Since finishing college in May I have no excuse to not devote the time it takes to make my ultimate glam girl lounge a reality. I want a place for me and friends to sip on some bubbly and get dolled up for a night on the town. Its a huge work in progress but this bar cart is small a step in the right direction!

More pictures to come as the room evolves,any suggestions on what else I need in the ultimate girl lounge?! 



1 comment:

  1. This napkins are beautiful!


    I am hosting an IN PINK giveaway with 50 winners, make sure you check it out!

    ReplyDelete